The Turkesterone/Ecdysterone Complex (T/E Complex for short) is our basic plant sterol blend with two of the most powerful studied sterols, Turkesterone and ecdysterone. This blend favors protection over pure muscle building. The high percentage of 250mg 98% ecdysterone extract targets bones, cartilage, connective tissue, and much more to strengthen your body to allow it to withstand heavier loads. The 10% turkesterone extract then strengthens muscles to allow you to perform at a higher level and push harder. THis combination gives you the optimal ratio of protection to performance!
Most other companies just throw the cheapest ingredients in their formulas at random doses so they can either sell it dirt cheap or make the most profit. At ISS we mix science, knowledge, and nutrition with affordability to give you the best possible high-quality products and synergistic formulations at reasonable prices.
We also donate 1% of our revenue to climate change in the form of carbon removal and plant a tree with every one of your purchases. You can read more by clicking our “sustainability” tab. We are here to make you the best you can be, and also make the planet the best it can be! Join us on our mission to make the world a better place, one bottle at a time!
ISS – NO Limits, be strong.
Turkesterone Ecdysterone Complex
- 60 Capsules per bottle
- 500mg of a 10% Turkesterone extract per serving
- 250 mg of a 98% Ecdysterone extract per serving
- Vegetarian capsules
- Complete Muscle Building Anabolic Formula
TURKESTERONE/ECDYSTERONE COMPLEX USE IN ATHLETES:
CAN BE USED BY ENDURANCE ATHLETES!
- Simulates red blood cell production (acts like EPO)
- Lowers cholesterol
- Shows anti-catabolic properties in a caloric deficit
- Strengthens joints, cartilage, and connective tissue to prevent overuse injuries
CAN BE USED BY STRENGTH ATHLETES!
- Stimulates muscle growth
- Improves strength/force output
- Protects joints and connective tissue from heavy lifting wear and tear
- Adaptogenic and anti-stress
CAN BE USED BY BODYBUILDERS!
- Highly anabolic in muscle
- Anti-catabolic in a calorie deficit
- Anti-diabetic and anti-obesogenic so can be used in bulk to mitigate increased fat mass and favor muscle mass
- Staves off muscular fatigue through improved blood flow and circulation
Can be used by all kinds of athletes, competitive or recreational, including climbers, gymnasts, Crossfitters, cyclists, and other endurance athletes, and even extreme sports like snowboarding and skateboarding. There are no limits! If you are active and/or play a sport and want to achieve your full potential, this is for you!
TURKESTERONE/ECDYSTERONE COMPLEX USE IN WOMEN:
- Can be used in dieting due to its anti-diabetic and anti-obesogenic effect (mitigates weight/fat gain when eating excessively).
- Non-hormonal. Does not alter hormones like other Turkesterone products with herbs added. Will NOT increase male hormones in the body.
- Can produce a more favorable body composition by retaining muscle mass in a calorie deficit.
- Speeds skin/wound healing through increased keratinocyte differentiation. Also stimulates type 1 Collagen synthesis.
- Anti-aging acts as an anti-oxidant in lipids (e.g skin, eyes, etc) that is more powerful than even Vitamin D.
- Can help retain bone mass when going through menopause by stimulating the estrogen receptor in bone tissue.
TURKESTERONE/ECDYSTERONE COMPLEX USE AS ANTI-AGING:
- Acts as an anti-oxidant in lipids (anti-aging effects).
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Prevents degeneration of muscle tissue.
- Prevents degeneration of connective tissue (i.e. joints, cartilage, etc).
- Liver and Kidney protective, and potentially protective of other organ systems.
- Neuro-protective and exerts positive effects on some neurotransmitters (acetylcholine and GABA).
- Improves cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol levels as well as boosting red blood cell production (more oxygen/energy) and improves blood flow and circulation.
Patel, K. (2020, November 20). ECDYSTEROIDS supplement
– health benefits, dosage, and side effects.
Retrieved May 27, 2022, from
Syrov VN, Nasyrova SS, Khushbaktova ZA.
[The results of experimental study of phytoecdysteroids
as erythropoiesis stimulators in laboratory animals].
Eksp Klin Farmakol. 1997 May-Jun;60(3):41-4.
Russian. PMID: 9324397.
Dinan L. Dieh W. Veillet S. Lafont R. 20-Hydroxyecdysone, from Plant Extracts to
Clinical Use: Therapeutic Potential for the Treatment of Neuromuscular, Cardio-Metabolic
and Respiratory Diseases. Biomedicines. 2021 Apr 29,9(5) :492. DOI-
10.3390/biomedicines9050492 PMID: 33947076: PMCID:PMC8146789.